Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Different decks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Different decks Empty
PostSubject: Different decks   Different decks EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 7:30 am

I was wondering if you all use different decks for different paths in your life. I have noticed that one deck the Everyday Witch I have, is a very confrontational, no nonsense deck while the Light Seer while also is very to the point is more gentle with me.

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Different decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different decks   Different decks EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi Phoneix,

Sure, I think this happens with me sometimes...

For tarot...  I just gravitate to what feels good to me at that moment. I have tons of cards and sometimes I just grab whatever is in my vision Lol.  If it doesnt feel good I wont touch it..

Oracle decks are a little different for me  because they are mostly positive oriented messages. I definitely use the same oracle for months. I tend to build a stronger connection with oracles than tarot because tarot is more entertainment/game play for me.  Right now my oracle I hold dear to me almost every day is The Wild Kuan Yin. Her embrace/messages have been a very powerful guide in my recent journey I love you I love you I love you I am sure when I move on to another phase in my life, be next month or next year another will come along...
Back to top Go down

Different decks
Page 1 of 1