Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Nightie-night Tarot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Nightie-night Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 5:28 pm

This is an end of the day Tarot draw. I've been doing this the past few weeks or so, on and off, to help me when I go to bed.

The reasoning behind this end of day draw, is because when I go to bed random thoughts often invade my head. They can often interfere with my sleep or cause me worry which I don't need when I'm trying to sleep. With this draw, I'm able to have some control over my thoughts and use them productively, as well as having another method to help understand different meanings that the cards can give. It can also help with problem solving - if you've got something on your mind and you want some advice.

I draw a card asking "what do I need to think about when I go to bed?" or "what should I focus on when I go to bed?" or "why am I having trouble sleeping tonight?" or "what can I think about to help me sleep tonight? or "what card should I think about when I go to bed tonight?" or what should I do tomorrow regarding x, y or z?"

You get the idea. There's no hard and fast rules. You can also pull as many cards as you like. If one card isn't cutting it, pull another to help extrapolate the meaning behind the first card.

Last edited by Pandora on Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 5:40 pm

What do I need to think about and focus on when I go to bed tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot PPzu4zMm
Radiant Rider Waite Tarot

This card is very interesting. Last night I had a poisonous snake trying to get into my bedroom from outside, which the pooch alerted me to. Later in the day when whipper snipping, I came across another poisonous snake, which burrowed into the grass. The last thing I need is for the pooch to get bitten (upwards to $10,000 vet fees to try and save his life, made more difficult living in a remote area as time is the essence when bitten) or myself getting bitten and becoming very sick.

I have a big pile of wood, some of which I've moved onto the verandah near the door, the rest of the pile heaped by the steps of the verandah. I need to do something with the wood as it attracts snakes being a good place for them to hide in. So tonight I will be thinking about where I can move the wood so I can keep it relatively dry and so it is a safe distance from the house, as after seeing two snakes pretty much in the same day, it's obviously a priority.

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:31 am

What should I think about when I go to bed regarding what I should focus on tomorrow?

Nightie-night Tarot NhOHOvtm

I should think about focusing on an opportunity my brother suggested today to make some money.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:16 pm

What card should I focus on when I go to bed this evening?

Nightie-night Tarot 1Tn4rwTm

I could definitely use some Queen of Wands energy at the moment. I'll focus on her positive traits such as her confidence, cheerfulness, optimism and focus.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:53 pm

What is something positive I can think about when I go to sleep tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot Bdw8W7xm

Everything is always worse at night but tomorrow is another day, bringing with it a less fearful outlook.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:52 pm

What should I focus on to help me sleep tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot EJDmYAtm

Thinking happy, carefree thoughts. Not having a worry in the world. Pushing those pesky thoughts away and focusing on what new possibilities may be in front of me.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:45 pm

Why am I having trouble getting to sleep tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot 4besQ1cm
Radiant Wise Spirit Tarot

I'm worrying about making a fresh start, what the future may hold. I'm not looking at things in the right light. Things are always worse at night, fears and worries seem to take over sometimes. It's also easy to distort things or blow things out of proportion. I was lying in bed thinking of the most depressing things from my past. Things that really aren't helpful to be thinking about, such as things I've done wrong, mistakes I've made, my husband, my dog that died. Seriously depressing stuff.

What can I do to help get to sleep tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot P7V5kQbm
Radiant Wise Spirit Tarot

Stop drinking so much tea! Hahahaha
I need to divorce myself from emotionally upsetting thoughts. Easier said than done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:00 pm

What do I need to think about and focus on when I go to bed tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot Img_1455
Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid

It is important for me to understand why a certain friend in my life can get me so rattled. I doubt however this will make me sleep peacefully bounce

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:19 pm

Thanks for reminding me about this thread. I completely forgot about it.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:26 pm

I am browsing the forum so I can practice a lot. It really helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 7:55 pm

what should I focus on when I go to bed?

28.Epsilon Modulation

Gather your energies and go within to regenerate. Let your action match your inner rhythms, rather than
trying to force yourself to keep pace with the external cues. Commit to your own natural timing and pace. As you ground an connect to your centre, you will realise your spiritual power to be at cause in situation or concern. You have such goodness and light within you, let go of shaming and blaming. Embrace the spiritual beauty within
~Alana Fairchild~

Nightie-night Tarot Img_1461
Nightie-night Tarot Img_1462

White Light Oracle by Alana Fairchild. Artwork by A. Andrew Gonzalez

A highly unusual oracle deck with beautiful art.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Yes, it is a very unusual deck. The artwork reminds me of sculpture. There was a series called "Black Sails" which started with various depictions which looked to be cut out in fine sculptures. Absolutely stunning.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 11:59 am

What should I think about when I go to bed tonight?

Nightie-night Tarot MFPZcQvm
Gregory Scott Tarot Artwork by Davide Corsi

I need to think about what strategy I can use to free my mind from negative thoughts going round and round and round.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Nightie-night Tarot Img_1511
Light Seer Tarot by Chris-Anne

Maybe I will go on a fool's journey is my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 10:00 pm

Nightie-night Tarot The_cr10

Putting my choices first and singing to my own tune, not what others expect/demand from me, My life, my choice and my path.

Dreams of Gai tarot by ravynne phelan.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:37 pm

Nightie-night Tarot Img_1517
Llewellyn Classic mini by Barbara moore. Art by Eugene Smith

I am going to do a different spread for my bedtime today.

1: What was the overall energy of my day?

1.Two of swords

My energy was consumed by a friend, it has made me more tired during the day. Thoughts just rambled on and on.

2: What challenged me today?

2.Two of wands

Keeping focused

3: What helped me throughout the day?

Not being able to be the Queen of cups a bit more. A reminder though that no matter what, life is life and things will keep happening, but I have to try not to let in consume me.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 9:16 pm

7 of Air.

Nightie-night Tarot Dscf0314

Time to attend my own needs and not to suit other's and focus on being Independent rather than conforming to please others.

The Good Tarot by Colette baron reid.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Nightie-night Tarot 6ZvGusHl
Gregory Scott Tarot, artwork by Davide Corsi

I should think about how I can find something that makes my heart sing. Maybe something creative and rewarding to do, or connecting with someone. I'll give it some thought. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:38 pm

What should I focus on when I go to bed this evening?

Nightie-night Tarot 4GCzhuVl
Tarot of the Little Prince

I should focus on feeling good about what I've achieved. Especially challenging things that I didn't think I would be able to succeed at.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Nightie-night Tarot Img-1536
Light Seer Tarot by Chris-Anne

8 of swords

It is up to me to stay in a certain situation. I can get out at any time. Claiming my power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:02 pm

Focus on..

Nightie-night Tarot Img-1547
Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake. Art by Elisabeth Alba

Going with the flow.Taking my time walking my spiritual path.Holding my values.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 8:15 pm

What should I focus on?

Nightie-night Tarot Img-1553
Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake. Art by Elisabeth Alba

The Hierophant

So much to learn.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:23 am

Interesting how similar the Temperance and Hierophant cards are in this particular deck. What's that telling you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:08 pm

I had not noticed that. But yes, you are right.

What comes to mind in is that everything is a balance.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:52 pm

What should I think about when I go to bed tonight to stop thinking negative thoughts about a situation in my life at the moment?

Nightie-night Tarot 44UWjmRl
Gregory Scott Tarot

I should shift my perspective. How much do I really want to have to put up with and when is enough enough?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightie-night Tarot   Nightie-night Tarot Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightie-night Tarot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next