Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Tarot Challenge Section.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Tarot Challenge Section. Empty
PostSubject: Tarot Challenge Section.   Tarot Challenge Section. EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Starting Sunday September 20th we will begin regular challenges to get the intuition flowing. 
You may participate in any challenge at any time. Please ensure you post your responses on the correct tarot challenge.

Goldustwoman, Pandora and RebelRose like this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

Tarot Challenge Section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Challenge Section.   Tarot Challenge Section. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 4:38 am

Are you still about? I just received a couple of notifications on my email from this site, which I thought was kaput.

You went AWOL and I didn't know what had happened to you. Hence, I thought this site was no longer operational.

I hope you're still around. You were my inspiration.

Pandora

RebelRose likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tarot Challenge Section.
Page 1 of 1