Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Total Tarot Magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Total Tarot Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Total Tarot Magazine   Total Tarot Magazine EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:19 am

Has anyone been getting the Total Tarot magazine and decks? I've been getting them from the get-go and am really enjoying them. Some of the decks I don't particularly like and some I've already got, but the magazine in itself has got some really good resources.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Total Tarot Magazine   Total Tarot Magazine EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:22 pm

Pandora wrote:
Has anyone been getting the Total Tarot magazine and decks? I've been getting them from the get-go and am really enjoying them. Some of the decks I don't particularly like and some I've already got, but the magazine in itself has got some really good resources.

Hi Pandora, Yes I bought several of the magazines, but then found it hard to keep up and find the monthly magazines so I gave up in the end.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Total Tarot Magazine   Total Tarot Magazine EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:12 am

I'm still collecting them, though have to admit, they are quite expensive. The spreads in the magazine I find thoughtfully planned out and very good. Especially as they have been constructed to go along with the decks supplied.

I was tempted to stop getting them, but thought I've come this far, I'll keep going. It is a struggle financially though.

The only thing I don't like about Total Tarot, is that the decks supplied don't come with a LWB. I find that a bit annoying. The cardboard covers aren't very good quality either.

Nonetheless, the decks that I'll use from Total Tarot will sort of be my "back-up" decks. Or decks that I've already got that are in the nice boxes (for example), I can use the cheaper ones from Total Tarot instead, to save using my "special" decks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Tarot Magazine   Total Tarot Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Tarot Magazine
Page 1 of 1