Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Phoenix888's Daily draw

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Phoenix888's Daily draw Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 am

Light Seer Tarot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sometimes it is good to have some solitude but as much as I am a loner, it is also good to get out there once in a while. It is OK to climb the mountain but I need to remind myself to climb down again as well.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 3:59 pm

I'm not a fan of the Light Seer Tarot but I have to say, I do like the depiction of the Hermit. Perhaps I need to revisit the deck and have a look at the cards in full.

Snap! I also got the Hermit as my card for the day! Very Happy

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:09 pm

I bought some decks since tarot came back in my life again and the Light Seer is the one I connect more natural then others. It speaks to me. I do have a few other deck( don't want to buy to many) and I use them now and again but they don't touch me the way this deck does. What are your fav decks?
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Gosh, I don't really have any favourites per se. I have a lot of collection decks but I tend to predominantly use Rider Waite for serious readings. Yes, very boring I know!

Having said that, lately I've been experimenting with using oracles & Tarot decks together for readings. The oracle decks I'm using at the moment are Celtic inspired, so I've been using the Celtic Tarot by Kristoffer Hughes & Chris Down with the oracle decks. It's the only Celtic type deck I have. Oh no! I just remembered Druidcraft Tarot, which would work really well. Anyway, the combination has been very powerful. I tend to get quite good intuitive hits from the Celtic Tarot, despite finding some of the artwork rather annoying. I think it's a digital illustrated deck and in some cards the artwork is just "off".

Now I've remembered Druidcraft Tarot, I'm going to swap decks and use Druidcraft instead of Celtic Tarot for the combo readings. It will be interesting to see if it works as well as the Celtic Tarot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:55 pm

The artwork is the most important thing in a tarot deck I think, well at least for me. I also have The Wildwood deck and I love the deck but for learning I don't find it handy. I have a few oracle decks too and sometimes I pick a card when I go to bed. It would be nice to have a Tarot deck and an oracle deck that go well together and maybe I will find that one day.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:59 pm

I agree with you Phoenix about the art work on a Tarot deck needing to connect with you. Have you looked at Ciro Marchetti's collection ?, he does some beautiful tarot & Oracle decks Wink .

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:04 pm

I have not heard of the Ciro Marchetti's collection but I will have a look at it! There are sooo many nice deck and it is sooo hard to not buy!
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:09 pm

Phoenix888 wrote:
I have not heard of the Ciro Marchetti's collection but I will have a look at it! There are sooo many nice deck and it is sooo hard to not buy!

lol! Yes that is the thing once you start seeing different decks of cards it is tempting to buy them all hahaha. I was really drawn to Ciro Marchetti's art work and for me personally they are vibrant and speak to me.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:12 pm

I am having a quick look on Youtube flip through and Tarot Grand Luxe is gorgeous bounce
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Phoenix888 wrote:
I am having a quick look on Youtube flip through and Tarot Grand Luxe is gorgeous bounce

Yes they are lovely Very Happy

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:06 am

Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake

This card represents someone who use to be in my life and not in a good way. Although we are no longer in contact I do think of him. I have accepted what happened and allow to 'feel' instead of trying not to think of him. Not trying to think of things often makes them worse. There is a reason why I still think of him and that is also OK. Time heals all wounds they say, but I do think that certain wounds will come back now and again. BTW: I drew this card before I went to sleep also last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 8:13 am

I decided after getting the King of wands to do a reading to get more clarity.

I know I am suppose to give my two cents on these cards but all I can say is : "My goodness". lol!

Am going to sit on this one for a bit. My head is spinning.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 9:12 am

I'm not surprised your head is spinning! "All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again"!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 6:59 am

Light Seer deck

Pfffttttt... What a surprise this card is lol!

But I am seeing this card in a different light now.

I am making other choices these days. More healthy choices and with the experiences I have had in my life, I am finding the wisdom that comes with it.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 7:18 am

Yep. I'm definitely liking Light Seer more and more. Think I'm going to have to take the plunge and buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:08 am

Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid

[url=https://servimg.com/view/20311830/23][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/

This card today is so spot on. Authenticity. Coming home to myself. Feeling at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:47 am

[url=https://servimg.com/view/20311830/29][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ur

Today is just Bleh with a capital.
True, I am blessed. I have a house, no financial difficulties, a cat that adores me and a few good friends I call regularly. But truth told I am beginning to miss hopping on the train to town (Groningen), and just go window shopping or sit down somewhere with a book and a cuppa. Or just seeing people face to face but that happens rarely these day with covid. Understandably, but the lack of social contact after a year is getting to me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 8:59 am

I'm sorry to hear the lack of social contact is getting to you. I forget sometimes how lucky we are in Australia not to have any cases and life being normal. It must be very hard for countries that are still going through social distancing and various forms of lockdown. I hope it improves for you soon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:39 am

Thanks Pandora I hope so too. I am not a social bee but I look forward to things opening up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 6:04 am

Knight of pentacles

I need to take more action to certain areas in my life.Daydreaming is nice but then reality kicks in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:08 am

Sacred Path Cards by Jamie Sams

The stories in the book are very long. It tells the story of some history and customs.

Today is the day of a personal victory. I have taken the right action and I am on the right path.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:54 am

Animal Dreaming Oracle by Scott Alexander King

Opportunity

Possum tells me to remember who I am, to know I am on the right path. There are opportunities waiting for me. The possum also tells me that there is someone in my life who rattles me and leaves no stone unturned to put me in my place with words and superior behavior. There are only so many times you can break someone, bend their will, but eventually the possum will come out of the shadows and into the light and strike back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:26 am

Light Seer tarot by Chris-Anne

I have been judged and judged. It is a side of me I do not like but we all do it from time to time. I won't set out to be perfect but I can learn to understand why, when I judge, it triggers me so.

“It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying. Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.”
― Ashly Lorenzana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:06 am

This is my not awake yet but fed the cat and went back to my comfy bed draw:
Light Seet Tarot by Chris-Anne

Today is the day to stand my ground. My landlord is coming to my house for an inspection for improvements and he is a cold hearted..... The energy in the house is dark and heavy when he has been. A good day to smudge and cleanse and also a practice to keep my fire locked in and breath. Maybe I can visualize him as something really funny, like the harry potter scene where they had to practice turning something into something else.What shall I turn him into I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:10 am

Turn him into a roll of toilet paper. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix888's Daily draw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next