Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw Empty
PostSubject: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:58 am

Tarot cards Tarot Mucha by Lo Scarabeo.

The Fool:

This is a time for new adventures and the right time to step forward, don't hold back, see where your feet take you, forget the map and compass, you will find your own destiny, so take that leap of faith.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Tarot cards Tarot Mucha by Lo Scarabeo.

The Chariot:

You hold the reigns to your own destiny and in keeping a balance in your life and you need to remain on that path in order to succeed.

55Degrees and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Tarot cards: Witches Tarot Companion by Ellen Dugan.

Ace of pentacles:

Time to put down roots and start putting projects at the forefront in making some extra income, you have the midas touch right now so in a position to turn your hand and hard work into dreams and success.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Tarot cards: Witches Tarot Companion by Ellen Dugan.

King of pentacles:

Be assured that you are financially secure, due to hard work and commitment.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Thought I would have a change today Tarot cards Psychic tarot by John Holland.

Rejoice in celebration ( 3 of cups ).

Time for celebration good news is on it's way possibly an engagement/marriage or something that you have set your heart on is coming to fruition for you.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Angel Tarot by Doreen Virtue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 of earth & 8 of water.

Now is not a time to be stingy with money, if you have some spare cash give a helping hand to those that are less fortunate than you ( Funny as I have been splashing a bit of cash on some good causes helping those in need especially with Christmas coming up ). Now is time to move on to things that will be more meaningful for you and your emotional and spiritual growth.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Ace of wands.

Time to put your thoughts, Ideas, and creative energies into action as new projects are on the horizon. very apt as I have finally got back into some crafting projects yesterday as I have been stagnant as of late.

The Druid craft tarot by Philip & Stephanie Carr-Gomm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 7:07 am

Oh my, I love this deck.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:54 pm

Phoenix888 wrote:
Oh my, I love this deck.

Hi Phoenix to be honest I have had this deck laying around as I felt that I couldn't connect with it, but after some willingness in using them and patience I am getting to grips with the deck Smile .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:57 pm

There are sooo many nice decks out there. I am making a wishlist and it is growing every day!
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:04 pm

The Maiden.

A time for discovering myself, my desires and creativity without fear of being judged, following my dreams, make them happen and along the way stay true to being myself.

Dreams of Gaia Tarot by ravynne phelan.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:07 pm

Phoenix888 wrote:
There are sooo many nice decks out there. I am making a wishlist and it is growing every day!

lol! Yes I know what you mean about making a wish list hahaha, I have my eye on a few more decks that just have my name on them LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Years ago I bought the Steampunk Tarot by Barbara Moore but I gave it away to a friend. Decided to buy it again.. I love this deck so..
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Phoenix888 wrote:
Years ago I bought the Steampunk Tarot by Barbara Moore but I gave it away to a friend. Decided to buy it again.. I love this deck so..

I was Looking at that deck as I myself have gotten into steampunk for the past few years, but some cards from the images didn't connect with me, I am still looking about though for a steampunk set Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Eir.

A time for healing either myself or someone I know, a time to connect with magical potions/herbs.

Mystic Sisters by Emily Balivet.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:16 pm

10 of wands.

So this Easter break has felt a bit like an uphill struggle as I had so many plans from getting out in my garden to plant some new plants, to de-cluttering & crafting, I managed to do a few of them things this weekend but no where what all that I wanted to achieve, due to a few cold days we had.

The Druid Craft tarot by Philip & Stephanie Carr Gomm.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:51 pm

XIV Self.

A time to nature myself, in need to focus on some grounding/connecting in mother nature in order to be in balance.

Dreams of Gaia by ravynne phelan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw   Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldustwoman's Daily Tarot Draw
Page 1 of 1