Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Phoenix888's Daily draw

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:10 am

lol! That is too funny....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sacred Path Cards by Jamie Sams. Illustrations by Linda Childers.

There are messages from the Universe waiting for me to pick up on today. Observing what I put out in the world today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:56 pm

Sacred Path cards by Jamie Sams

Heyoka

I should laugh more. I do laugh but I miss doubling over with laughter with friends.I hope frasier comes back on the telly. Now that is a good laugh.
P.S: I am open for suggestions for comedy btw.
~Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. ~
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:32 pm

I guess it depends what sort of humour you like. There used to be a lot of good humour/comedy shows but nowadays they are a bit "blah" in my opinion. Maybe I'm just getting old or maybe I'm too stuck in the past.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:20 am

Light Seer Tarot by Chris-Anne

8 of cups
I don't see the full path ahead of me yet and that is ok but I can look at the past and realise that certain things just don't change.If a path that no longer suits me becomes a burden I can always choose another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:35 am

Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake. Art by Elisabeth Alba

Justice

Having a look at my own behaviour and reaction the certain things. I have to let certain things be and not judge. It proves more difficult than I thought, but the realisation of my thoughts towards certain things or person and taking a step back provides a lot of insight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:31 am

Opening your heart when you are vulnerable is hard, I tend to close down but have decided to practice not to close down and feel what needs to be felt. I am making plans to have more social contacts and see where it leads me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:47 am

Things are coming to an end and it hurts but it is being replaced with new things and that is a good thing. If you want to grow spiritually, the old must resolve first.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*** on.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 5:56 am

Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake.

Seven of wands

Exactly how I felt waking up. Not a nice way to wake up. I feel I am constantly fighting for certain friends in my life to keep it healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:16 am

I know that the decisions I made a few days ago are going to make me sad at times, but I can always return to myself

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix888's Daily draw   Phoenix888's Daily draw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix888's Daily draw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2