Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Foxy's Daily Draw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bare with my folks, still trying to get use to this forum. Tip toeing around it ..

This is one of my favorite Empress cards in any deck. She's so elegant and simple. I like her hand up, she is kindly saying, step back, don't mess with me today which is exactly how I feel today. Mom duties are going to be heighted this week, I can feel my throat scratching already ... phew

remembering ...Ace of swords in my October theme.... How soon before I become Queen of Swords by the end of the month affraid

55Degrees and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:08 pm

Tiptoe as much as you need. It's nice to have you here  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:46 am

Foxlikestoplay wrote:

Bare with my folks, still trying to get use to this forum. Tip toeing around it ..

This is one of my favorite Empress cards in any deck. She's so elegant and simple. I like her hand up, she is kindly saying, step back, don't mess with me today which is exactly how I feel today. Mom duties are going to be heighted this week, I can feel my throat scratching already ... phew

remembering ...Ace of swords in my October theme....  How soon before I become Queen of Swords by the end of the month  affraid

I echo 55Degrees. Don't worry about tiptoeing. It's lovely to have you here when you pop in!

That is the strangest Empress card I've ever seen. What deck is it from?
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:37 am

It's Zombie Tarot. 
I had some really accurate draws from it at the beginning of the March lockdown, somehow the deck felt appropriate  Very Happy

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:19 pm

Thanks, guys. Appreciate it.
Yes, its Zombie Tarot by P. Kepple and Stacey Graha. It's a fun deck. It so quirky and silly, but despite being silly, it definitely gives you so much to work with than a traditional deck imho..

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 pm

Keeping balance. Lots to jungle at the moment, I have to use decrement before I lash out on stress alone. Gotta remind myself, its small stuff, really.  The illusion is that I actually have really important things to do. Stupid Capricorn  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Deck: The Moonchild tarot

I sometimes ask the cards, ' Who am I today'?  So here it is, folks. My Sagittarius in Mercury on full  throttle for the weekend. It's good energy Smile

55Degrees and Goldustwoman like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 pm

2 cards today

I am a Page of Hazzards today. I am been very busy and consistent getting valuable work done today and I am proud of that.

Five of Hazards was 'spiritual' advice for today. A reminder to be cautious on seeking/receiving energy that is not healthy or serving my growth/greater purpose. Keep moving forward ..

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Foxlikestoplay wrote:

2 cards today

I am a Page of Hazzards today. I am been very busy and consistent getting valuable work done today and I am proud of that.

Five of Hazards was 'spiritual' advice for today. A reminder to be cautious on seeking/receiving energy that is not healthy or serving my growth/greater purpose. Keep moving forward ..

Is that card from Zombie Tarot? I'll have to put it on my wish list if it is.
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 12:59 am

Hi Pandora!  yes, sorry I keep forgetting to list the deck on posts. My bad. Its the Zombie Tarot. Its a really funny and cheeky deck, but it also makes a fantastic dark shadow deck too. Its painfully honest at times .. but that's a good thing I suppose Very Happy

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 pm

7 of cups -Zombie tarot. This card is too much LOL..

Feels busy and overwhelming but making decisions/choices I am very passionate about. Yep. Sounds about right for my work week.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:17 pm

King of Swords - The Zombie Tarot.

This deck is so funny. King of Swords.. I feel like people are on edge big time. I am so minding my business LOL I had to look up the astrology forecast and according to Astrology King.. Lots of folks on edge or with Anxiety. Had to look up astrologyking to see what was up, and he said the upcoming full moon is going to have people on edge due to Uranus coming so close to the blue moon. Election day coming up in a few days with Mercury direct Saturn. Get your helmets & Tylenol  ready my fellow Americans.

Which brings me to my energy for the day. Basically, minding my own business  Very Happy  Content & drama free,  looking pretty too  Like a Star @ heaven  Razz

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 5:17 pm

King Bling energy!

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:57 am

I ♥ Magic. This card also known as the Magician card. This card came to me a few times in the past few days.  

I'll save the interpretations as its a little personal, documenting, because I just want to remember this odd 'magical' day..

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 6:04 am

Mr. King of Bling( aka King of BLAAANG) jumped right out of deck and into my face when I asked a question Laughing Followed by the Prince of Coins. I have been conflicted whether or not to pursue another commitment ( side gig/fitness related) .... my son just said right now... " yes, go ahead, do it"! and I think the cards have spoken...

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:34 pm

My last card of the year closing for 2020, The Empress.

According to the guidebook, this Sea Lion is based on a Californian Sea lion. So sweet she is, just enjoying her bubble.
Just a reminder for me to seek balance & continue to nurture mind, body and soul.  

Happy New Year 2021. I have pulled no cards yet and I won't be doing a year ahead spread. I am going to take it one day at a time, and focus energy from day to day. I find getting ahead of the time with cards, or attempting to do prediction readings causes slight anxiety. For right now, I am Just trying to keep balance and focus on the now. I do like the January Challenge as its more specific and goal focused, so I should be back for that.

but for now I got to go on a little trip! My partner and I traveling a bit, Ill be back soon, so pardon my absence for a while. happy New Year everyone and best wishes going forward!!

Foxy~~~ cat cat

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Four of Swords-- Today Sunday is my rest day. Most days I work around the clock, there is no resting. Packaging & working to get my orders out with post office. Sorry, I am have been missing in action ya'll. Just busy running a shop and managing the kids STILL being at home. In this, time simply goes very very fast. I thought business would have died off after Christmas, but no, it just got busier. I literately work around the clock, not complaining, I am happy it keeps me busy and I am grateful I have a strong support system/partner at home that has helped me make this little project become feasible. It has it's challenges, but the best part is how much my son loves coming along with me helping me deliver packages, I really cherish the time with him. If he was gone at school all day, perhaps, I wouldn't have got to experience these little moments. He's so smart and chill. Its like a 40 year old man trapped in a 10 year olds body.  Anyways, today is my rest day, ordering delicious food and... I am not sure what next.

The bone Fire Tarot- Gabi Angus

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Good Vibes into the week. cat Simply enjoying my friends and the people I work with Like a Star @ heaven

I am also working with 5 wands energy, witch means ill be fighting with a lot deadlines, but I think there is a sweet spot to it all after I am finished.. tongue

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:11 pm

I am eight of wands today, but, Justice is what I have to focus/think about. Obvi business related. Shut down the shop for a few days to refresh & regroup. Going on a much needed beach tour/travels this weekend. It will be fun. I know I got tons of planning & work to do. Funny thing is. I don't have to do any of it Laughing Laughing

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Daily Draw    Foxy's Daily Draw  Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxy's Daily Draw
Page 1 of 1