Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  Empty
PostSubject: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Does anyone else have specific cards in tarot that, when they show up in a spread, make you just go 'nope'?
It's almost as though your intuition hits a brick wall and you sit scratching your head wondering what the heck it could mean in the reading.

I know it's common for Court Cards to be a stumbling block for a lot of readers (is it a person, a personality trait.... as an action...duh!!!)

I'll admit, mine is The Hierophant. I have a huge problem when he shows up and start to stumble. I think context us everything, but seriously, he makes my blood run cold.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 am

Before I got to the 3rd paragraph of your post, straight away I thought, "yep, the freaking Hierophant". That card seriously does my head in. Perhaps we should do some context work on the sucker!

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:35 am

Yep. Absolutely.

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:46 am

Heiro can be a little frustrating, Its such a boring card for me, I feel it drowns out my other cards.

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:09 am

Foxlikestoplay wrote:
Heiro can be a little frustrating, Its such a boring card for me, I feel it drowns out my other cards.  

Yeah, he's like the killjoy of a spread  Laughing
I know the keywords and basic meanings but it still makes me balk in a reading.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:51 pm

Yes I get what you mean about the Heirophant, I too struggle with this card when he comes up in a reading.

55Degrees and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:00 pm

I don't like the Tower in the Light Seer Tarot and I have some issues with the Pages and Knights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!    Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cards That Make You Go.....Urgh!
Page 1 of 1