Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Foxy's Oracle Of the Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  Empty
PostSubject: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Tao Oracle by Ma Deva, Padma

Gather Together: Going with the flow (Which is very cliché to say at this point lol) but allow myself to be guided on the path with least resistance.

On another note, its going to be a really beautiful day with my loved ones. I have been so caught up in my projects, its a good day to 'check out' from business and be present with my loves

55Degrees, Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 5:11 am

I received this card in the morning, so I knew it would be a good day, and it was. I love you

It was a pleasant weekend

55Degrees and Goldustwoman like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:30 pm

I started working on a small business on the side. It's flowing rather nicely, very slowly, but surely its all coming along well. I feel this card is a validation it ripening on time, have patience.

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:38 am

A reminder to not let other people's emotional conflict drown my light. In short, let it go and move on, not every battle needs fixing, not every person needs my attention. A lot of 'people' come to me with their 'problems', and truth is, I not obligated to do anything This I am learning very clearly this year..

On another note, I m happy the weekend is here bounce

55Degrees, Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 4:55 pm

I had to buy this oracle again. I accidently got sticky glue on a couple of cards. I rarely ever buy the same deck twice, but this oracle is worth it to me. I have a very special connection with this deck.

This is a nice card, ' The following',  ancestral soul mate energy.  I love you  <----- Forum needs more lovey/heart emojiees Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 4:44 pm

Beautiful Taurus soul mate energy.  Almost five years and going strong cat

Beautiful symbolic card  terms of emotion, time, distance, challenges. Like a Star @ heaven

.....but No mushy stuff today Razz  

Crystals: Golden Healer -- The Universal Life healing stone
             Fluorite Tower-- Stone represented by Capricorn, Pisces and Gemini, Works with heart chakra. Protection stone

55Degrees, Foxlikestoplay, Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I got this card for an overall focus a few days ago.  I admired the card so much it sat on my office desk as a reminder that whatever chaos or darkness is going on in the background, it has nothing to do with me. I am at peace where I am at. Let it pass, them them pass

Ill just sit pretty in my good vibes Smile

55Degrees and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 3:27 pm

deck: Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Barron-reed

Get back to work Monday. Looks like it ill be a very busy & productive  day for me, time to  to get sh8z & the magick moving Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 2:50 am

I am just a ball full of jitters. Terrified of making mistakes, but The message here is to stay the course with your projects, allow yourself to stabilize and drown out outside forces that threaten the stability of my energy.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Spiritual message for my day; Imagine.

I like it. Imagine a world bigger than the one you created in your mind. There is always room to expand and create, and I am totally here for it. Wide open spaces  Like a Star @ heaven

deck: Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Barron-reed
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:26 pm

No place like home--
Wisdom of the Oracle - Collette Barron Reid.

Got this two mornings in a row. Had to really read into it. So this is about being Secure in my own skin & space. Coming back to 'source'/self realization after growth/change/transformation.
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:51 pm

The Wild KuanYin- Alana Fairchild.

"Slave Dances Into Freedom"

I really love the art of this deck. I got this last night/Early Morning for the Blue Moon Full Moon message. Feels like Death Card energy.  Its really more about a shift in consciousness and rearranging priorities. Astrology wise, Saturn is no longer direct on my sign of Capricorn. Saturn is the planet of Karma and Life lessons and now moves on from my sign after being direct for 3 years. There is more to this story but Ill just end this as.. BYE Saturn Thanks for the lessons. Ill see you again in 30 years. God forbid I am not as stupid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:35 am

Wild Kuin Yin/Alana Fairchild,

Ancestral type energy. Message here is to stay the course on your commitments. Allow growth/germination. New life springs from old.
Long term vision = big rewards.

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:24 am

Wisdom of the Oracle -  Colette Barron-reed

I got this card three times in a row the past few days ( including today). Yang Energy. Courage, boldness, Action Inspired energy. Its like the magician card. From an astrological standpoint  Saturn left my 1st house after 3 years. A lot of healthy changes occurred during this time and It was transformative and sometimes painful, but now that I have made those changes, I feel like I reaping the rewards from accepting the change

As Saturn departs, Jupiter now moves into my 1st house which is kinda exciting, because Jupiter is the planet of luck, abundance and expansion. Ill keep it short to say, I am really excited for whats in store for the future ( 2021). 2020 is the epic wet blanket, but I am hopeful for all that is possible, and all that could be  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven <-- Pisces rising talk Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Lovely blessing card. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:26 pm

The Snow Shepherdess by The Wild Kuan Yin- Alana Fairchild.

A trust the process message.

Love this card.

Sorry can't go into detail .. but the Kuan Yin is everything <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy's Oracle Of the Day    Foxy's Oracle Of the Day  Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxy's Oracle Of the Day
Page 1 of 1