Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

What Oracle decks do you own?

Go down 
+2
55Degrees
Goldustwoman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

What Oracle decks do you own? Empty
PostSubject: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 pm

Hi everyone, I was wondering what Oracle decks you own and what drew you to them?, was it the art work?, a intuition you got from them?. Please feel free to share Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:32 pm

I have so many. I tend to be drawn to the artwork, but it needs to say something to me.
I think my first one was The Enchanted Map by Colette Baron Reid. I love it. I know her Wisdom of the Oracle is very popular but I really didn't bond with it and gave it away.

Part of my collection includes (wait for it.....)
Les Vampires.
Shadows and Light
Shapeshifters.
Sacred Rebels.
Dark Mirror.
Black Moon Astrology.
Messenger Oracle.
Witches Wisdom.
Dark Goddess.
Mystical Shaman.
Dao Oracle.
Vintage Wisdom.
Angelarium.
Oracle of Visions.
Soul Cards 1&2.
Archetype Cards.

There are a few more but I don't tend to use them much.

I think I have too many Shocked

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:13 pm

LOL 55 well you certainly have a good collection of oracle cards there, I do own quite a few myself mainly Angel oracle decks but a couple of crystal ones too and I have the witches kitchen oracle deck which was my last purchase. Like you I tend to go for the artwork and some in the past I have not connected with so they are just put aside.
Back to top Go down
RebelRose
Trustee
RebelRose

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:39 pm

I currently picked up a new oracle deck called earth warriors. Having only used it once already it probably needs more blessing and clearing before I work with it more.

55Degrees and Goldustwoman like this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:47 pm

RebelRose wrote:
I currently picked up a new oracle deck called earth warriors. Having only used it once already it probably needs more blessing and clearing before I work with it more.

They look gorgeous. Enjoy getting to know your deck.

Goldustwoman and RebelRose like this post

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First of all. How efficient this tool bar is. You can add pictures so easily. Neutral

Second, I have the Tao Oracle by ma Deva Padma, and its on my desk, and I use it every single day!

Third, sorry for my big avatar, I'll work on making it smaller.

lastly, HI! rabbit

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:54 pm

Foxlikestoplay wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First of all. How efficient this tool bar is. You can add pictures so easily.  Neutral  

Second, I have the Tao Oracle by ma Deva Padma, and its on my desk, and I use it every single day!

Third, sorry for my big avatar, I'll work on making it smaller.

lastly,  HI! rabbit  

Helloooo
I love this oracle deck. I use it with the Osho Tarot, their great buddies.
Adding pictures is a dream and love the avatar.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:28 pm

I too have a large collection of oracle decks. To name a few: Wisdom of the Oracle and The Enchanted Map by Colette Baron-Reid, Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides and Earth Magic by Steven Farmer, and Sacred Traveler by Denise Linn. I have quite a few Angel Oracle Decks but don't really use them, to be honest, except Oracle of the Angels by Mario Duguay.

I tend to pick them for the artwork or from online reviews. I always go back to Tarot cards though. I find it quite difficult to connect to Oracle decks to use them intuitively and find it tricky trying to remember the meanings. Every so often I will pull out a couple of decks to change things up a bit and see if I connect to them any better. I should really stick with them and use them more.

Back to top Go down
RainbowSparkle
Trustee

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:37 pm

I have quite a lot of oracle decks too.
The last ones I bought are:
- Soul Connections, when two hearts meet. Just to have another love oracle than just Romance Angels which never works for me

- Island Time Wellness Love Oracle Cards; small, no guidebook but a caption on each card. Some cards are really smack in your face cards, hihi.

- Dream Reading cards by Rose Inserra. LOVE it!!

- Archangel Oracle deck by Diana Cooper - out March 9th but I got it in early. Totally love it! I never liked DVs deck and this one has all the less well-known AAs in it too, even 3 Seraphim!

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Goldustwoman wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering what Oracle decks you own and what drew you to them?, was it the art work?, a intuition you got from them?. Please feel free to share  Very Happy .

I have:

Frequency Cards by Teal Swan. It is the art work and her explanations with the cards.
White Light Oracle by Alana Fairchild. The artwork is stunning. Her messages in the booklet really resonates with me.
Wisdom of the Oracle Divination Cards: Ask and Know by Collette Baron-Reid. The artwork
Sacred Path Cards by Jamie Sams. The artwork and her stories.
Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams. The stories and meanings of animals.
Animal Dreaming Oracle by Scott Alexander. The Australian animal oracle. The artwork and my connection to Australia.
I have some deck by Ester Hicks.

When I feel the need for a new deck I search for keywords first, for example Celtic, then the artwork comes into play. Then I go to youtube for a flip through and read reviews.

At the moment I am rekindling my love for tarot so these are my main cards to use right now. I do however pick an oracle card before I go to bed and meditate with the card.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Oracle decks do you own?   What Oracle decks do you own? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Oracle decks do you own?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Overflow :: Oracle Cards. :: Oracle Decks Discussion.-
Jump to: