Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Halloween oracle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Hi everyone so my lovely cards have arrived The Halloween Oracle Lifting the veil between the worlds every night by Stacey Demarco, I am not going to use the book but instead work on my own interpretations, so please feel to choose a coloured skull on the cards and I shall reveal the messages in a few days time Very Happy .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 5:51 pm

Oooooh how exciting! Can't wait to see the cards. You must be thrilled they've arrived in time for Halloween. I absolutely love getting new decks in the mail. The smell when you open them is second to none.

I choose the silver skull, thank you Goldustwoman.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Pandora wrote:
Oooooh how exciting! Can't wait to see the cards. You must be thrilled they've arrived in time for Halloween. I absolutely love getting new decks in the mail. The smell when you open them is second to none.

I choose the silver skull, thank you Goldustwoman.

Hi Pandora, oh yes I was one happy bunny when these arrived lol, Thank you for choosing a card Smile

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Hi everyone so here is the cards and the meanings. I am not using the guide book, only using my own interpretations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Card 1: Orange skull. Cauldron Synergy & healing. Now is the time to practice using herbs, resins, in your cauldron for magical purposes in healing for yourself and family members, as Samhain approaches offer the smoke of herbs to your past loved ones in spirit to attract them closer and ask for their guidance.

Card 2:  Purple Skull. Trick-or-Treat Mischief & Play: Who said that just because you are now an adult that you cannot get into the spirit of Halloween, yes you can play and cause mischief with your children, let yourself go, you never know you may just actually enjoy yourself.

Card 3:  Silver Skull Hearth Happiness in our hearts and homes. As Samhain approaches and the darker nights draw in, it is now a time to reflect on what the year so far has brought you, give thanks and gratitude that you have a lovely home and happiness is abundant, know that you are richer than most to have these lovely blessings.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:06 pm

How did I not see this? 
Well I chose the orange skull and I've read the message attached. Thank you (I still haven't got around to buying this deck 😂)

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:42 pm

55Degrees wrote:
How did I not see this? 
Well I chose the orange skull and I've read the message attached. Thank you (I still haven't got around to buying this deck 😂)

I hope you manage to get the deck of cards 55, glad you liked it.

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween oracle   Halloween oracle Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween oracle
Page 1 of 1