Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly Empty
PostSubject: 3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly   3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:27 am

There doesn't seem to be much happening in the oracle readings. With that in mind, I thought I'd have a go and do a reading.

I asked "How will selling the house progress?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Enchanted Map by Colette Baron-Reid

I didn't do any positions and I have to confess, I haven't read the guidebook for these cards. Having said that, after my own take, I then had a look to see what the author says about the cards.

The main take I got was to be more in the present, which always sounds really unhelpful. But, Ghostlands seems to pinpoint the importance of not wishing for something to be like it was and not to think that all problems will miraculously be solved in the future. Ghostlands also looks so empty and unappealing, which I took as a direct reference to the actual house, or rather, what others who see the house may think.

Wizard of Awareness and Listening are interesting, as they are also "being in the present". Look, observe and listen. I take these as pertinent advice cards. I need to look at how other's see the house, listen to feedback and from those points, make improvements.

As far as keeping in context with the actual question, I think people will continue to look at the house but I don't think there will be any takers any time soon. Hence, I need to be more content where I am, rather than worrying about where I'm going.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly   3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:37 am

Everyday Witch Oracle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gratitude and Thanks

I need to remember not to take things for granted and be blessed with what I have. When dark cloud cover my thoughts, the only way out is the light. Find the light.

Joy and Light

I sometimes miss having fun with a friend. Laugh yourself silly or giggle till it hurts. I need to open my heart more. When it is closed, the joy of the giggles and laughter can't find their way.

Earth Magic

Earth magic is at the core of every witch and pagan, the booklet says. The earth gives us the ground we walk on and the homes we live in. I should go out more for walks, I do them, but not everyday. I love being home, but walking and connecting to the earth clears my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly   3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 5:03 pm

I asked myself today:

What needs focus?

Everyday Witch Oracle by Deborah Blake. Art by Elisabeth Alba

Accept Love

Giving love is very easy but accepting it not so much because I feel at times that there are strings attached to accepting love. It often feels a huge responsibility, because along the way in human evolution, love has become a word very easily abused. What is love? And that, is the million dollar question on my mind today.

Fire Magic

Connecting to fire magic and my everlasting fascination with the Phoenix.

Ground and Center

Grounding does not come easy to me especially when I am outside and in social contacts. Meditation grounds me, but I so lack the discipline.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: 3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly   3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 pm

I like that question. I'll have a go myself later when I get time.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly   3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 11:09 am

What is on my mind?

Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid

I am in the zone today. That blissful feeling nothing can go wrong. It is raining here and it is windy. My favorite weather. Am stocked up with candles and a blanket on the sofa.

I am discovering new thoughts and believes and with every box I open on the treasure island something new pops up. I am staying on Treasure Island today shutting away the world enjoying my bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly   3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Card Oracle Reading on the fly
Page 1 of 1