Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Pandora's Daily Draw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Sorry Goldustwoman. I missed your post. I keep forgetting to do the daily oracle read.

Well, not too sure about showing off art any time soon ... as far as the sewing goes, I need to make something to block out one of the windows in the car where the dog sits in the back. He keeps trying to run across the seat every time a car goes past ... drives me insane. I also want to make some sock protectors for whipper snipping, as well as some Tarot bags. I used to knit them but my arthritis has slowed down the knitting process something shocking. Plus some tea towels. You can never have enough ... and of course, I'd like to have a go sewing a pattern or two.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Everyday Witch Oracle by Deborah Blake & Elisabeth Alba

Time to put on my happy face and get some enjoyment from life.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Earth Wisdom by Barbara Moore & Cristina Scagliotti

I should be less critical of myself today. Accept myself for who I am, it is only then that I will be able to see the beauty that surrounds me.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:56 pm

Everyday Witch Oracle by Deborah Blake & Elisabeth Alba

A good day to set aside some time to do some artwork and get the creative juices flowing. Colour is important today, maybe because I've had weeks and weeks of no sun, just rain, rain, rain. Getting lost in doing some sort of colourful creative pursuit will be beneficial today for its therapeutic effect.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:21 am

Mists of Avalon Oracle by Rose Inserra & Nadia Turner

Action! No more procrastination or sitting on the sidelines. It's time to get out of my comfort zone and go after what I want.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:33 pm

Pandora wrote:
Sorry Goldustwoman. I missed your post. I keep forgetting to do the daily oracle read.

Well, not too sure about showing off art any time soon ... as far as the sewing goes, I need to make something to block out one of the windows in the car where the dog sits in the back. He keeps trying to run across the seat every time a car goes past ... drives me insane. I also want to make some sock protectors for whipper snipping, as well as some Tarot bags. I used to knit them but my arthritis has slowed down the knitting process something shocking. Plus some tea towels. You can never have enough ... and of course, I'd like to have a go sewing a pattern or two.

Hi Pandora, ah no worries Smile. I have only just seen this post I love the sound of you making some Tarot bags with your sewing machine and I hope you manage to make all that you want to make. I can imagine it is painful suffering with arthritis and no fun at all Evil or Very Mad . have you tried Tumeric? that is supposed to be very beneficial for it along with joint pain, worth checking out along with any contra-indications before using it, you can either take it in a capsule or use fresh Tumeric in some lemon tea.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:04 pm

No, it's not fun at all, I can tell you. Yes, I tried turmeric to no avail. After initially researching it I discovered the active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Apparently you need to eat a ridiculous amount of turmeric for it to be of any use with arthritis. I should research it again as it's been some years since I looked into it. Thanks for the reminder!

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:31 pm

Mists of Avalon Oracle by Rose Inserra & Nadia Turner

A card about change, creating the life I want. I don't need to live the life I'm currently living, I can change my fate to what I want.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Pandora wrote:
No, it's not fun at all, I can tell you. Yes, I tried turmeric to no avail. After initially researching it I discovered the active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Apparently you need to eat a ridiculous amount of turmeric for it to be of any use with arthritis. I should research it again as it's been some years since I looked into it. Thanks for the reminder!

I hope you manage to find something that can help, another thing you could try is using is castor oil, it is supposed to be helpful with pain, you could add some tumeric essential oil to some castor oil, massage it into the area, then wrap in a warm towel for 20 minutes and see if that helps Smile

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:50 am

Thanks Goldustwoman. I'll definitely give that a try. I like the sound of it. I wonder if it might help with nerve pain. Anything is worth a shot.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:19 am

Believe in your own magic by Amanda Lovelace & Janaina Medeiros

Oooooh, I know exactly what this means. I don't want to elaborate though. It's too embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Believe in your own magic by Amanda Lovelace & Janaina Medeiros

I don't relish the idea of getting drenched but I can't avoid the rain forever. I think it may be time to mend a bridge or two and hope it doesn't end up getting flooded.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Mystical Shaman Oracle by Alberto Villoldo, Colette Baron-Reid, Marcela Lobos & Jena DellaGrottaglia

A day to be grateful for all I have, to embrace life and its beauty, the good and the bad.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Spellcasting Oracle Cards by Flavia Kate Peters, Barbara Meiklejohn-Free & Lisbeth Cheever-Gessaman

Find some passion, inject passion into what I do. Without passion, there's no motivation or inspiration. Hence, passion in life is all important.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Daily Draw
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4