Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Pandora's Daily Draw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:11 am

Magical Messages from the Fairies LISA IRIS and Doreen Virtue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't believe I'm getting so many repeat cards. I don't know about any upcoming trip, other than to the shops, lol.

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 2:43 am

Messenger Oracle - Ravynne Phelan

Ooooh, I've been thinking about doing some Tarot spells lately. Looks like the perfect time.

55Degrees and Goldustwoman like this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:52 pm

The Enchanted Map - Colette Baron-Reid

Similar to the empty cups in the 7 of Cups, there are no opportunities showing themselves at the moment. Everything has dried up and it's going to be some time before I reach any type of oasis. I'll have to keep trudging along until something appears. Also a need to beware of mirages - things that seem to be real but aren't.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:45 pm

I really don't savour "slow and steady" but unfortunately that's just the way it is at present. Rather than trying to force things, I'll just sit and stay in the moment, without worrying too much about the future and what will or won't be. I have to keep the faith that things will start moving in a positive way in the near future.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 5:05 pm

This is quite an apt card with the woman holding an umbrella over the treasure chest, seeing as we're currently having a once in a 100 year deluge of rain. This could be as literal as trying to get the leaves out of the gutters to prevent rain from building up, or it could be more metaphorical, protecting what I consider to be treasure in my life, in whatever form that may take such as relationships.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:45 am

I'm not quite sure about this card as a daily draw. I can't say I feel that there's much "coming to life" in my life, let alone my day. Perhaps this card is a reminder that things are percolating and will start to come to life in the not too distant future. In the meantime, I'll have to show patience and have faith that things will change. (I'm sure I've had this theme a few times lately).

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Field of dreams. Working out what I would really like my future to look like then setting the intention to make it happen.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 5:50 pm

I can't get the Beatle's song "come together" out of my head now!

This card seems to emphasise my daily card "Ace of Cups". A day to be loving, express love, give and take love. Love in all its forms - love for another, love for myself. A loving day.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:39 pm

The first card jumped out.

Obstacles are now starting to be lifted. I can now move forward confidently as doors start to open up.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Oh dear. I wonder what little gems I'm going to find lurking indoors today. We are having a lot of rain at the moment, which drives the spiders, snakes, mice and rats indoors. Last week there was a massive snake lying under the chooks sitting on eggs (one had hatched). The day before yesterday there was a funnel web spider in the bathroom. Luckily my brother found and killed it before his girlfriend had a shower. After moving along the top of the bath, it hid in the shower curtain. If she had disturbed it by pulling back the shower curtain she could have sustained a nasty bite. They arc up on their back legs and strike. One bite and you're dead in 20 minutes or so if first aid isn't administered and anti-venom given. Didn't get much sleep last night for the sound of mice or rats gnawing in the bedroom (which attracts snakes). I do hope this rain goes away very, very soon.

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:26 pm

Pandora wrote:

Oh dear. I wonder what little gems I'm going to find lurking indoors today. We are having a lot of rain at the moment, which drives the spiders, snakes, mice and rats indoors. Last week there was a massive snake lying under the chooks sitting on eggs (one had hatched). The day before yesterday there was a funnel web spider in the bathroom. Luckily my brother found and killed it before his girlfriend had a shower. After moving along the top of the bath, it hid in the shower curtain. If she had disturbed it by pulling back the shower curtain she could have sustained a nasty bite. They arc up on their back legs and strike. One bite and you're dead in 20 minutes or so if first aid isn't administered and anti-venom given. Didn't get much sleep last night for the sound of mice or rats gnawing in the bedroom (which attracts snakes). I do hope this rain goes away very, very soon.
OMFG! I hope for your sake it stops too.

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:10 am

Unfortunately, it's still pissing down. Unbelievable. Rain, rain and more f**king rain. Drives me insane. (Hahahaha, that rhymes!). Had another funnel web spider, this time in the bedroom. The pup started chasing it. OMG, I nearly had a heart attack! I had to coral him out of the way so I could kill it quick smart. I've now got in the habit of checking in my bed before I go to sleep. Very stressful I can tell you!

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:12 am

This card is all about knowledge, or the lack of. The importance of learning and the importance of admitting when you don't know something. It's actually reminded me I have a couple of courses on Udemy which I haven't finished yet.

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:44 pm

I love Enchanted Map. It was the first readings I gave over on SF. 
I tend to find when I don't know which deck to turn to I reach for this one and it's always spot on.

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:18 pm

Changing decks for a change. I haven't done much with this deck, so thought I'd give it a bit of a run.
Energy Oracle Cards by Sandra Anne Taylor

Love, love and more love. Being accepting of myself and others, in turn attracting more loving encounters and attitudes into my life. Yay!

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Sounds good to me. There's supposed to be more rain tomorrow in connection with a cyclone in Queensland, meaning it will be very heavy rain. I don't think I'll get much work done outside, so a rest day inside would be welcome.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:26 pm

Energy Oracle Cards by Sandra Anna Taylor

Sitting on the fence. A 2 of Swords feel about this card, getting stuck and consequently taking no action. Procrastination at its best.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 5:09 pm

I seem to be unable to move forward due to constraints imposed by circumstances and others. This then impacts mentally and emotionally.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:14 pm

An important opportunity to deepen a relationship. To be more giving and supportive and nurture those we love and care about.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:37 pm

Excuse me whilst I pick myself off from the floor after bursting into raucous laughter.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:01 am

"Old mother hubbard went to the cupboard to fetch her poor dog a bone ..."

Unfortunately, this card is quite the statement. What a different card from yesterday. (No, I didn't find any romance, just in case you're wondering if some dude knocked on my door and swept me off my feet).

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am

Energy Oracle cards by Sandra Anna Taylor

Time to batten down the hatches. Things are about to become a bit tense.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:09 am

Earth Wisdom by Barbara Moore & Cristina Scagliotti

Letting go of the responsibility of worrying about things I can't change brings enormous relief. Relief to be savoured and enjoyed.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Mists of Avalon Oracle by Rose Inserra

Hmmm. Another card echoing themes in other readings. Change, change, change.

Time for change, to be inspired creatively. Seeing as this is a daily oracle reading, maybe it's hinting at looking at how to use the sewing machine I've just bought. I've also started an art course ... a good day for getting really creative and getting stuck into that. I've just changed my hair colour to a dark brunette. I wonder if that counts? Hahahahaha!

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Pandora wrote:
Mists of Avalon Oracle by Rose Inserra

Hmmm. Another card echoing themes in other readings. Change, change, change.

Time for change, to be inspired creatively. Seeing as this is a daily oracle reading, maybe it's hinting at looking at how to use the sewing machine I've just bought. I've also started an art course ... a good day for getting really creative and getting stuck into that. I've just changed my hair colour to a dark brunette. I wonder if that counts? Hahahahaha!

Good on you to start on a art course, you will have to show us your talents Very Happy . As the saying goes A change does you good, What do you plan on making with your new sewing machine?

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Daily Draw   Pandora's Daily Draw - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Daily Draw
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next