Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 10:33 pm

OMG I found earlier today a Mystic Sisters Oracle deck by Emily Balivet, the images are gorgeous Razz . I think I am going to have to get myself this deck. Anyone else have the deck?

Check em out  Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:48 pm

Yes, it is a beautiful deck. I don't have it unfortunately. It's got you written all over it Goldustwoman. Wink Laughing

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:29 am

Pandora wrote:
Yes, it is a beautiful deck. I don't have it unfortunately. It's got you written all over it Goldustwoman. Wink Laughing

lol! they sure do, I ordered them last night, So will be pacing up and down waiting for the postman Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:35 am

Tell me about it. I'm waiting for a deck from the US of A. I ordered it a few days ago and have been tracking it from city to city. It hasn't left the country yet. Aaaaagh ...

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Pandora wrote:
Tell me about it. I'm waiting for a deck from the US of A. I ordered it a few days ago and have been tracking it from city to city. It hasn't left the country yet. Aaaaagh ...

bounce Oh No can't believe it hasn't even left the country yet what are they playing at??? lol. Oooh what deck have you ordered?

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 3:12 pm

I've ordered Steele Wizard Tarot. Can't wait until it finally gets here! Can't believe how long it takes to leave the States. From the tracking, it seems to be going around the country first. scratch

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:07 pm

Pandora wrote:
I've ordered Steele Wizard Tarot. Can't wait until it finally gets here! Can't believe how long it takes to leave the States. From the tracking, it seems to be going around the country first. scratch

lol! I will have to check out that deck, I hope they are with you soon Smile

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:53 am

YIPEEEE so my lovely deck of cards have arrived, I am looking forward to connecting with them and using them in some of our challenges on here Very Happy .

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 am

I must say I have not played about much with these cards except for the odd quick question shuffle, but I must say I am loving them. I need to find some time to connect and use them in some challenges on here.

Pandora have your cards arrived? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.   Mystic Sisters Oracle deck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Sisters Oracle deck.
Page 1 of 1