Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Strange Stalker Card.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Strange Stalker Card. Empty
PostSubject: Strange Stalker Card.   Strange Stalker Card. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:21 am

I'm a very fastidious about shuffling my decks, I tend to riffle and overhand shuffle everytime I use a deck.
Since receiving it, I've been using my Hayworth Tarot for my daily draw. One thing I notice, every single time, is that The Fool is on the bottom of the deck. Yep, every day, every draw. I'm beginning to think I'm restricting myself or have no faith in myself. I'm struggling to understand why this card always ends up at the bottom.

I know how to deal with a 'stalker' card, but a shadow card stalker is new. Anyone else have something similar happen?
Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

Strange Stalker Card. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Stalker Card.   Strange Stalker Card. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 pm

I can't say I've had a stalker at the bottom of the deck. I do check each time to see what the bottom card is.

Having The Fool come up every single time at the bottom is statistically over the top, so I would definitely take notice.

Have you done a reading on The Fool to find out what the relevance is?

Maybe you need to shake up your daily routine and incorporate some of The Fool's energy into your day.
Back to top Go down

Strange Stalker Card.
Page 1 of 1