Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings Empty
PostSubject: Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings   Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 3:13 am

I've started this thread to practice three card readings with no positions. The idea is to simply pull three cards and interpret them for the week ahead. I suggest (though not mandatory) using the bottom card to tie the reading together, or calculating the quint method, if you use it. Both methods are designed to give more depth or insight.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings   Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 3:22 am

Rider Waite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see this as a positive reading for the week ahead.

Firstly, I noticed the sword on the Magician's table, which is now the Ace of Swords. It's like the Magician has picked up the sword off his table with his other hand.

I also notice a development of the wand held by the Magician and the two wands held in the hands of the woman in The World. And finally, I noticed the wreath plant on the Ace of Swords (can't remember the name of the plant) and the wreath in The World.

This reading is indicating that I will have all the resources I need to attain success. The Ace of Swords made me think of "the pen is mightier than the sword". I wonder if present problems with the purchaser and the purchaser's solicitor will be resolved satisfactorily, leading to contracts being signed. The 9 of Pentacles could be the deposit being released. All this would certainly tie in with The World, success and happiness and the end of one phase and the start of another.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Three Card Week Ahead Practice Readings
Page 1 of 1