Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Youtube Channels.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:17 pm

OK, so I'm not a big advocate of unboxIng videos, and I dislike 'your weekly reading' videos, but there are  some great tarot resource channels,

Kelly-Ann Maddox - Trainee tarot course.
Christiana Gaudet.
Sparkle Divine Tarot.
Maven Unmasked
Tarot off the Cuff

These focus on learning and are excellent for looking at the many ways to use tarot.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:34 am

I'm the same. Can't stand unboxing videos or weekly reading videos. There's a couple of channels you've posted that I haven't seen yet. I'll check them out - thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Lisa Papez is another excellent youtube creator. She covers a lot of self acceptance topics.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:26 am

Not so much a learning resource but this lady is good to watch for her reading style. She reads the cards similar to how I read and she's funny too

Bea Lucille.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Thanks 55Degrees, I'll check her out too.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:05 am

I've stumbled across a Lenormand and Kipper reader, who has some instructional videos. I found the Kipper meanings very useful, as well as the Kipper spreads which he uses.

His name is James Himm Mitchell

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:11 pm

You know who I absolutely LOVE? His name Rambling Mike. He's got sort of this southern charm, he's funny at times, but a good reader.  Not everyones cup of tea but I look forward to seeing him every Sunday Live. He's been spot on with me a few times. I am actually not into these youtube readers but I make the exception for him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:13 pm

I haven't heard of him but I'll check him out. I know what you mean about youtube readers. I look for the readers who are good to learn from. I'm not really into the weekly or random reads for the collective. Always makes me think of the Borg from Star Trek, hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube Channels. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels.   Youtube Channels. Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Channels.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Overflow :: Tarot :: Tarot Resources.-
Jump to: