Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Tarot and Oracle Friends.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Tarot and Oracle Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 11:08 pm

Does anyone else have an oracle deck that seems to work really well with a specific tarot deck.
I use Tao Oracle with Osho Zen tarot (I know, it's not exactly a traditional tarot but hey, I love it).

My Dark Mirror oracle works beautifully with Ludy Lescot Tarot.

For a complete b**ch slap from the universe I love Rebel Deck oracle with Housewives Tarot, it's a great 'girls night in' combo (just make sure your girls are broad minded and don't mind some harsh truth). It's a brutal but truth filled combo.
Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Oh my God, you've got Housewives Tarot? I've got the book and I tried to get it ages ago but couldn't! Where did you get yours from?

I haven't tried combining the two as yet. Honestly, I'm trying to get into oracle decks as I have so many but don't really use them that much. I'd love to be in a place to be able to use them with Tarot.
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:19 am

I've had Housewives tarot for about 5 years. I got Zombie Tarot too.
I don't know if they're still available but I know the app is still on Google playstore.
It's a real snippy deck, nothing sweet about it. It reminds me of the 'school yard mummy' cliques.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:47 am

I've just done a search and it's now available. Yay! That's the deck I'm going to get for myself as a treat! You beauty! Very Happy

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
RebelRose
Trustee
RebelRose

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:13 pm

The go to deck is Sirian Starseed Tarot and my other go to deck is Tarot of Dreams. I must add this new deck called Earth Warriors Oracle is a treat though to work with!

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:21 pm

RebelRose wrote:
The go to deck is Sirian Starseed Tarot and my other go to deck is Tarot of Dreams. I must add this new deck called Earth Warriors Oracle is a treat though to work with!
Do you combine your oracle with your tarot?

Oh, and Tarot of Dreams is beautiful, I love the extra Palace cards.

Back to top Go down
RebelRose
Trustee
RebelRose

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:29 pm

Hmm, I must confess I haven't tried combining the two yet. The Tarot of Dreams is beautiful though, yup. Maybe worth a try though!

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:38 am

Well I admit I have never tried Oracle cards in with my tarot cards, must give it a try Wink , My favourite tarot cards are The Guilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti and my newest deck of oracle cards which are Wisdom of oracle by Collette Baron Reid.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:41 am

I've also got The Gilded Tarot, it's a great deck. I've got Wisdom of the Oracle but tend to use The Enchanted Map (also by Colette Baron-Reid) more.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:45 am

Pandora wrote:
I've also got The Gilded Tarot, it's a great deck. I've got Wisdom of the Oracle but tend to use The Enchanted Map (also by Colette Baron-Reid) more.

Hi Pandora yes I adore The guilded Tarot the art work is amazing, and really does speak to me more so than your traditional decks like Rider waite which I could really not connect with at all. I have not seen the Enchanted map cards so will look out for them Wink . I am after a nice Steampunk set of Tarot cards, So will have to have a skegg for some.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:49 am

Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell and Barbara Moore. It's beautiful.

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:52 am

55Degrees wrote:
Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell and Barbara Moore. It's beautiful.

Oh thank you 55 I shall check them out. Also a friend suggested to me Halloween Oracle, lifting the veil by Stacey Dermarco Have you or anyone here got the deck?.
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 12:03 pm

H haven't. I promise myself every year that I am going to get it and then don't.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 12:13 pm

55Degrees wrote:
H haven't. I promise myself every year that I am going to get it and then don't.

I think I may have to treat myself to them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 pm

Oh super excited bounce so I have just ordered myself some new cards which are Oracle of visions by Ciro Machetti, the Halloween oracle deck and dreams of Gia Tarot by Ravynne Phelan, I bought the book journal a year or so ago and been promising myself to get the cards to match.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:12 pm

Oracle of Visions us gorgeous and works great with all of Ciro's tarot decks. It's very intuitive as Ciro hasn't done a guide book per se, it's just got his own thoughts about the images.

Halloween Oracle.....still on my wishlist  Laughing

Dreams of Gaia....I really wanted to love this deck, alas because it has its own system I gave up on it, although the artwork is gorgeous.

Hope the postman arrives soon  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:32 pm

Hi 55 yes I am looking forward to the postman arriving PMSL I only put the order in half an hour ago, I hope the staff at Amazon get their skates on.

I am keen to try out the oracle of visions with the guilded tarot by Ciro Very Happy , I reckon it will be a great combination and will give me some practice blending the 2 decks together in a reading. I must admit I binned the guide book to the guilded tarot pretty much straight away.

I got the Halloween deck second hand it states they are like brand new.

What do you mean regarding the dreams of Gia having it's own system? did it not flow like any of your other tarot decks 55?

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarot and Oracle Friends.   Tarot and Oracle Friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarot and Oracle Friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Overflow :: Tarot :: Tarot Talk-
Jump to: