Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Continuing with the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Continuing with the forum Empty
PostSubject: Continuing with the forum   Continuing with the forum EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:02 am

Hi everyone.

As you're aware, 55degrees went AWOL. I don't know why and feel it must have been a very, very good reason for her to abandon this site, which she organised herself.

I thought this site was non-operational, until I got a notification from a new member. As such, I'll be on here on a daily basis (or as close to as I can, without life getting in the way too much).

I don't have full access as a moderator to be able to do a lot of changes on the site. Nonetheless, I think it would be wonderful if we can resurrect the site and start posting again.

Although I don't have the access to be able to add new topics, there's a fair few threads that we can still make use of.

Looking forward to everyone getting involved, where they can.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Continuing with the forum   Continuing with the forum EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:19 pm

Hi Pandora, lovely to see you have recently posted here on the forum. I too thought no one was posting so I just toodled off from here. I hope all is well with you? and I Hope the forum will pick up and thrive again Wink

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Continuing with the forum   Continuing with the forum EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am

Thanks Goldustwoman. Enduring the usual life struggles, along with everyone else, I would think. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, too.

The forum is very quiet, unfortunately. Hopefully it will pick up.

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

PostSubject: Re: Continuing with the forum   Continuing with the forum EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 6:27 pm

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say I miss you all so much! Pandora, Tealily, Pisces Moon. Your company was always so special to me. ( Im a cornball Laughing)
I have been incredibly busy and tied up, I ve been so busy I haven't had time to participate on forums.  It appears forum culture evolved into Facebook groups. If you all (or deb) ever wanted to create a tarot-flo Fb group, I think that would be great and most easiest for me to be active. Im sure you can combine it with this forum . Idk, just an idea, at any case, I just wanted to stop by real quick say HI! And I miss you all so much. Sad
Best wishes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing with the forum   Continuing with the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuing with the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Overflow :: Welcome to Tarot Overflow. :: Welcome-
Jump to: