Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

The Witches of Oz spread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Witches of Oz spread Empty
PostSubject: The Witches of Oz spread   The Witches of Oz spread EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 6:21 pm

The Witches of Oz Spread
Rachel Mann

2 5 1

1. Wicked Witch of the East: A negative in your life that you’ve already overcome

2. Wicked Witch of the West: A challenge you’re dealing with currently

3. Glinda the Good Witch of the North: Something or someone helping you with that challenge

4. Good Witch of the South: Something good coming to you that you don’t know about yet!

5. You as you receive all these influences
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Witches of Oz spread   The Witches of Oz spread EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Thanks Phoenix will enjoy having a bash at this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witches of Oz spread   The Witches of Oz spread EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:25 pm

Me too. I will have a go at it tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witches of Oz spread   The Witches of Oz spread EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Everyday Witch by Deborah Blake

1. Wicked Witch of the East: A negative in your life that you’ve already overcome
Knight of Wands

I have ended my friendship with this person. It was all about him and never about me. A very one sided friendships.

2. Ace of cups

My cup is indeed overflowing. My tarot card journey is going wonderful. Life is going well, but I am still challenged by the abundance of information out there to learn about tarot. I still want to buy decks and more books. I don't though because it would only boggle my mind. Besides. Mary Greer's book is quite the study for me, and I have been avoiding her book because it overwhelms me.

3. Glinda the Good Witch of the North: Something or someone helping you with that challenge

The High Priestess

I have been looking for others to study my tarot journey with, to share knowledge and learn, and I have found some good people online but I also realise that whatever path you walk, it is at times a solitaire path as well and I need to embrace this more. Rey more on myself.

4. Good Witch of the South: Something good coming to you that you don’t know about yet!

Seven of Pentacles

My tarot journey is a long term one but I have to be patient, learn slow. Read slow. If I don't understand things, put it aside and try again. Don't give up!

The Hierophant

Being calm in my journey. Reflect on it. Meditate and keep learning.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Witches of Oz spread   The Witches of Oz spread EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 6:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hex ~ Banishment: I have put the negative out of my focus, that is where it belongs.

Imbolc ~ Awakening: Opening myself up allowing to just go with the flow.

Spirit ~ Initiation: My spirit guides & loved ones in spirit.

Lughnsadh ~Prosperity: Harvesting my rewards of hard work & commitment.

Staff ~ Stability: These influences will make things stable and a solid foundation.

Witches Wisdom Oracle cards by Barbara meiklejohn-free flavia kate peters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witches of Oz spread   The Witches of Oz spread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Witches of Oz spread
Page 1 of 1