Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

A sad goodbye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:17 am

It is time for me to say goodbye to the forum and take my tarot journey elsewhere.
One of the main reasons is the absence of 55degrees, the admin. The forum can't really evolve if the owner is absent. No changes or invites can happen without 55degrees. The last few days I have felt my readings are a waste of time on a forum with an owner who has shown disrespect towards the members by leaving with no one to take over things while gone.
I am sad, I really enjoyed my time here and the few people that have made me feel very welcome.

If the ones that are left want to continue without 55degrees I am open for options.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:54 am

Well, I'm continuing regardless. As the forum is still operational. There's some good threads and content on here so far. Even though there's only a small group of us, it's very cosy and comfortable. I hope 55Degrees returns soon but there would be a very good reason that she hasn't. She wouldn't have gone to the trouble of creating this forum and then just going AWOL unless it was something serious that was keeping her away. She has always been very supportive, helpful and informative so I'll stick around unless the forum doesn't continue. I will remain loyal as a friend should, as she has been a good internet buddy to me.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anne
Trustee
Anne

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 5:10 pm

Hello everyone. I too have been absent the forum for a couple months, my abrupt departure due to a loved one’s medical emergency. The last week or so I’ve been reading the threads to catch up. I have sorely missed my tarot time here and would be very sad to see this forum close.

Phoenix, I have enjoyed reading your contributions and was happy to see tealily here :-))
I wholeheartedly echo Pandora’s sentiments.

Wish me luck. I’ve been anxious to revive my tarot practice. I miss the peace of mind which came from daily readings and the friendship found joining in the games and challenges.

I hope 55degrees is well.

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 5:33 pm

Hi Phoenix, I am sorry to hear that you have felt the last few days your reading have felt like a waste of time, I enjoy reading your interpretations and input here on the forum Wink . I too have to agree with Pandora's reply regarding 55 degrees being absent from the forum there must be a very valid reason her not being present lately and I am sure she has gone to a lot of time and effort in getting this forum set up to then just abandon it. I am sending 55 lots of positive vibes and I hope all is well with her.

Good to see you back Anne I hope your family member is well. I look forward to seeing you about on the forum, I too have some catching up to do which I hope to participate in this coming week but for now I am dashing off to get ready for my Pilates session via zoom meeting, my body is in need of a good stretch, Oh and a massage would be brilliant too lol! but I have to wait till the 12th April before that can go ahead Mad .

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:42 am

I am sorry for the harsh Judgement about 55degrees. That is unfair. I realise it is a major trigger for me when people disappear, without knowing what is going on and not letting people know what has happened. For me, there is always a way of letting others know what is going on, if things matter to you. I really hope everything is well with 55degrees.

Back to top Go down
Foxlikestoplay
Foxlikestoplay

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello Phoenix,

Understandable to have those sentiments, and it can be frustrating I know.

55 didn't abandon the forum. I am honestly really worried about her & her well being. I hope she can updates us here soon.

I try to make it on here, but I am really busy with kids at home and running a shop. I got so busy this year with the shop, I let almost 2 months go by without logging in. Time went lightning fast!! So I am sure there is reason when people go on there little breaks.

I managed a busy forum for years as well, I honestly moved on from forums. I tend to come back here specifically because the girls here I have known for many years and they are truly awesome folks Very Happy   They remind me why I enjoy tarot so much.

Hoping when 55 comes back we can link a Facebook page to it. Without Social Media, its hard to grow a web page these days.

Ok, you all have a good weekend,

Foxy lady Very Happy

Goldustwoman and Pandora like this post

Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:02 am

I hear what you say. I don't have any social media accounts anymore. I moved away from that and went back to forums. But I realise everyone is on social media these days. My tarot journey will be mostly a solitary one, with learning from books I guess.
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:38 am

Phoenix888 wrote:
I hear what you say. I don't have any social media accounts anymore. I moved away from that and went back to forums. But I realise everyone is on social media these days.  My tarot journey will be mostly a solitary one, with learning from books I guess.

Hi Phoenix, like you I don't have twitter and so on, I have a Facebook that I use for selling my craft wares. I much prefer Forums and also being a moderator on a spiritual forum I too notice how quiet they can become at times due to people being busy with work, family and such. I was hoping to finish off the March tarot challenge earlier on last week but due to work and finishing off some craft projects that has been put on the back burner. But I am determined to complete it. Please don't feel too disheartened with this forum being a bit quiet, I am sure it will pick up Wink .
Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:03 pm

Hi Phoenix & everyone, I hope none of you mind but I have found several Tarot & Oracle spreads which I have posted in the sections of the forum for us to try out. If you could please take a photo of your spreads and state which cards you are using, that would be great Smile.

I will be back to take part in the spreads.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:46 am

Sounds great Goldustwoman! I haven't had time to get on the forum over Easter but will be sure to try out some of the spreads when I get a chance.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 5:58 pm

Pandora wrote:
Sounds great Goldustwoman! I haven't had time to get on the forum over Easter but will be sure to try out some of the spreads when I get a chance.

Hi Pandora, No problem. Smile

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Overflow :: Tarot :: Tarot Talk-
Jump to: