Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Offering 3 Readings.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

Offering 3 Readings.  Empty
PostSubject: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 9:53 am

Hi.

I'm offering 3 readings for feedback.

Willing to exchange readings if requested.

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://55degreestarot.com
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:51 am

I'm in. Hit me.

I've got my house listed for sale, so after any insight you can glean. I'm happy with just advice if that suits. I'm easy, whatever ...

If you want a reading I'm happy to do an exchange.

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:29 pm

HI Pandora, here's your reading.
You asked...

Pandora wrote:
I'm in. Hit me.

I've got my house listed for sale, so after any insight you can glean. I'm happy with just advice if that suits. I'm easy, whatever ...

Sun rev crossed with 10 of Swords.
6 of Cups.
7 of Swords rev
10 of Wands
8 of Coins
6 of Swords rev
Strength
Star
4 of Coins.

You feel it is time to let go of the house. Where it used to be a source of happiness, it now feels 'too much' (strangely this echoes what you told me) you're ready to move and it's the fresh start you need..

The house holds memories for you, lots of past happiness, but you've been kidding yourself that you can still stay there and cope.

I feel the very act of moving is something that scares you, it's a lot of work and what do you take with you? And the fear that you may have to do it on your own is stressing you out. There's a sense that you may have to do some work on the house before you can sell.

You appear to be 'getting your finances in order' tho, working through what you need and where, if possibly you can release some.

It feels as though an offer will be made, but below your asking price. You're going to have to hold your ground on this, and you can, it feels as though the offer will be lower because the person just feels that 'if you're desperate to sell, you'll accept it'. Don't, they can afford to up their offer to nearer what you are asking, they're just trying their luck in the hope that you'll weaken and agree to their offer.

Moving to a city does not appeal to you and I see you moving to an area, close to a city, but far enough outside to still enjoy a quieter lifestyle. Your privacy is important to you and city living doesn't make you feel safe. There also seems to be some money left for you to put aside, as I feel you are a thrifty person and having some back up money gives you security.

Overall, yes. The house will sell but it may get dragged out by an awkward buyer.
You'll find you have a little money left over as a buffer and you'll find a location that suits your wishes.

Hope that resonates with you.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:19 pm

55Degrees wrote:
HI Pandora, here's your reading.
You asked...

Pandora wrote:
I'm in. Hit me.

Sun rev crossed with 10 of Swords.
6 of Cups.
7 of Swords rev
10 of Wands
8 of Coins
6 of Swords rev
Strength
Star
4 of Coins.

You feel it is time to let go of the house. Where it used to be a source of happiness, it now feels 'too much' (strangely this echoes what you told me) you're ready to move and it's the fresh start you need..

The house holds memories for you, lots of past happiness, but you've been kidding yourself that you can still stay there and cope.

Exactly right. It does hold very happy memories, even though I've only been here a short time and I have been kidding myself thinking I could stay here and manage it. I don't really want to sell but feel I really have to, or need to, at the very least.

I feel the very act of moving is something that scares you, it's a lot of work and what do you take with you? And the fear that you may have to do it on your own is stressing you out. There's a sense that you may have to do some work on the house before you can sell.

This is also accurate. It does scare me. It is a lot of work and something I didn't think I'd have to do again. I still have a lot of (well, all of) my husband's stuff from when he died and I haven't a clue what I'm going to do with everything if I move. It is stressing me out something shocking. I have just told the real estate agent to put the property on hold because I want to get some work on the house done. All very accurate.

You appear to be 'getting your finances in order' tho, working through what you need and where, if possibly you can release some.

Not sure on the finances aspect. This paragraph doesn't really resonate with me.

It feels as though an offer will be made, but below your asking price. You're going to have to hold your ground on this, and you can, it feels as though the offer will be lower because the person just feels that 'if you're desperate to sell, you'll accept it'. Don't, they can afford to up their offer to nearer what you are asking, they're just trying their luck in the hope that you'll weaken and agree to their offer.

I'll keep that in mind. I'm actually going to be quite firm. I have set the price on what I bought the house for + what I have spent on it. The real estate agent thinks it's a bit high, given I've only had the house for a year and a half. But I'm not going to budge.

Moving to a city does not appeal to you and I see you moving to an area, close to a city, but far enough outside to still enjoy a quieter lifestyle. Your privacy is important to you and city living doesn't make you feel safe. There also seems to be some money left for you to put aside, as I feel you are a thrifty person and having some back up money gives you security.

You are dead right there. Moving to a city doe not appeal to me at all. My privacy is very important and city living doesn't make me feel safe. I definitely need to buy something that I have some money left over. Which is what is making searching difficult, as it reduces the areas I can look at.

Overall, yes. The house will sell but it may get dragged out by an awkward buyer.
You'll find you have a little money left over as a buffer and you'll find a location that suits your wishes.

Hope that resonates with you.

Yes, the reading was extremely good and resonated with me beautifully!

Thanks 55Degrees. Great reading, much appreciated. Very Happy

What deck did you use (just out of interest).
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:28 pm

@Pandora
It was LightSeer's Tarot.
Honestly, it's such an easy deck to read with.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
RebelRose
Trustee
RebelRose

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:08 pm

Hi, 55Degrees. Normally I wouldn't ask for a reading but I have just experienced a situation that's emotionally unusual for me today and would like some guidance on it. Please, if you would be so kind as to connect. I am after a general reading though to see what comes up. I am more than happy to provide detailed feedback Smile

55Degrees and Goldustwoman like this post

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:32 pm

RebelRose wrote:
Hi, 55Degrees. Normally I wouldn't ask for a reading but I have just experienced a situation that's emotionally unusual for me today and would like some guidance on it. Please, if you would be so kind as to connect. I am after a general reading though to see what comes up. I am more than happy to provide detailed feedback Smile
I shall get on to it soon.

Back to top Go down
RebelRose
Trustee
RebelRose

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Thank you Smile It is appreciated Smile Much love, RebelRose.

Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm

Hi RebelRose.
Here's your reading (sorry for the delay, I've been stuck at work all day).

10 of Swords crossed by Death
9 of Coins 
6 of Swords
King of Cups rev
Chariot
3 of Swords rev
The Sun
Tower rev
Knight of Coins

Things are changing  in how you view the world and your interactions within it. It feels as though you're contemplating cutting certain people out of your life (or a certain group of people) maybe because your thinking has changed and you now see yourself as 'finished' with that part of your life and plan to move forward in your own way.

Underneath you feel confident and secure in your decision, but realistically you're not so sure you can do it. You're too tied up with other people, and their opinion means something to you. You allow these people to affect how you feel, even if it's not good. You're stronger than that and could manage perfectly fine without them, no matter what they're telling you.

The cards suggest that initially you were quite happy with this person/these people but you're tired of being the one to make amends and 'letting go' of their hurtful words, I'm sensing being told you need to 'get over it' by them, as though you are the problem (you're not btw).

Yes, it's going to be disruptive, but not enough to cause any long term problems. You may feel a bit crushed realising that severing ties was easier for you than you believed, but overall, you'll be better off in the long term.

I hope that resonates.

RebelRose likes this post

Back to top Go down
RebelRose
Trustee
RebelRose

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 9:24 am

Very much so. Thank you. Yes, that's how I felt with this earlier situation.

First paragraph - apt and on point. This describes how I felt with previous friends who have become acquaintances, who are now more like frienemies. Not true friends at all. They have finished their purpose in my life and are still attaching cords, which was what the situation was about. Underneath I do feel confident and secure, but there is still a part of me that doubts on other people. I want to be stronger so that people do not affect me in the way I think too and feel. I was happy with the person but realized they were on their own path which was different to mine, so I am very tired of letting go and being the one to make amends. IF they don't wish to be friends, that's their choice, but putting the onerous on me to make amends is not okay with me. Thank you for a very accurate reading Smile Hope this serves as good feedback. Accurate and on point!

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:24 am

Hi 55 you recently did me a reading regarding a person I had taken under my wing( and spot on by the way ). However I am sort of in a predicament here, this person looks up to me and appreciates my energy, experience and teaching in helping her along, the problem is I am not the employer only a employee and due to lack of experience on her behalf this is putting her in a situation for a position, possible career, I can only do so much, she needs to take the reigns for herself in order to succeed, I know this but still feel in some way responsible for her outcome.

Any advice I would really appreciate Wink .
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi Goldustwoman 
I'll post your reading later. I just need to run a few errands.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm

55Degrees wrote:
Hi Goldustwoman 
I'll post your reading later. I just need to run a few errands.

Thank you 55 no rush my dear, I appreciate it Wink
Back to top Go down
55Degrees
Admin
55Degrees

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Goldustwoman wrote:
Hi 55 you recently did me a reading regarding a person I had taken under my wing( and spot on by the way ). However I am sort of in a predicament here, this person looks up to me and appreciates my energy, experience and teaching in helping her along, the problem is I am not the employer only a employee and due to lack of experience on her behalf this is putting her in a situation for a position, possible career, I can only do so much, she needs to take the reigns for herself in order to succeed, I know this but still feel in some way responsible for her outcome.

Any advice I would really appreciate Wink .  

Cards drawn,

2 of Wands, 8 of Wands, Tower, 9 of Swords, Hierophant  High Priestess. Shadow Card 10 of Swords.
It's time for this girl to stand on her own two feet where her job is concerned. If she can put all that you've shown her and bring it all together then she'll be fine. However,  it feels as though she's moving too fast to make it a career and it ciuld all fall apart if she doesn't start using her initiative. She's overthinking every aspect of the job instead of doing things intuitively and organically.

Where you are concerned, you've taught her a lot, but she now relys on you to tell her what to do, how to do it etc, without thinking fir herself. 
You need to step back a bit, become more passive and instead of answering her questions, ask her what she thinks. She may surprise herself at how well she can do her job instead of you doing it for her. 

The shadow card is what underpins the reason for your question. It appears you feel you need to end this situation but you don't want to hurt her feelings or cause a sense of betrayal.

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Hi 55 firstly, thank you so much for doing me the reading, You are spot on again, Yes I have shown this young girl all I can and yet somehow she is still struggling to put all what has been shown together, in the job role, she will have the odd burst of initiative but then it is like she takes 10 steps backwards, I know she over thinks things as you can see it, as you rightly say I know I need to end this situation and yes I do not wish to hurt her feelings it really is not in my hands to be able to give her this job role, I have just been there to help & support her and show her the ropes.

Thank you again 55 I appreciate your advice x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offering 3 Readings.    Offering 3 Readings.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Offering 3 Readings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Overflow :: Tarot :: The Reading Room. :: Reading Exchanges-
Jump to: