Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

5 of Cups Tarot Spread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

5 of Cups Tarot Spread Empty
PostSubject: 5 of Cups Tarot Spread   5 of Cups Tarot Spread EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 6:35 pm

A great spread for when you're feeling down in the dumps.

Credit Tarot Avenue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Pandora on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldustwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: 5 of Cups Tarot Spread   5 of Cups Tarot Spread EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Okay so I could do with some practice with spreads as I am not that good with them so to speak lol. So here is mine. I am using The druid craft tarot by Phillip & Stephanie Carr-Gomm.

1: What is making me feel sad at the moment?

Ace of swords: Feeling a bit emotional around not being mentally stimulated.

What should I do to help me get over it?.

4 of swords: Take some time out to focus on what it is that you need to challenge yourself mentally.

What should I be grateful for in life?.

2 of cups: Having a loving Husband, us both being in love and supporting each other emotionally.

What opportunities are available to me?.

7 of cups: There are many opportunities that will fill my heart desires, however I should not rush to choose which, instead be patient, observe.

How can I make the most of these opportunities?.

7 of swords: By not putting too much mental pressure on myself trying to come up with ideas, just sit, breathe, relax and be observant.

55Degrees likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goldustwoman
Trustee
Goldustwoman

PostSubject: Re: 5 of Cups Tarot Spread   5 of Cups Tarot Spread EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 12:28 pm

So today I am using my Angel Tarot by Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1: What is making me feel sad at the moment?

The lovers Archangel Raphael. I know what this is relating to, it is something that I feel has been weighing me down a bit for some time around a friendship/s and feeling the need to just walk away and not give it anymore of my time and effort because it is not appreciated, I keep telling myself I owe them no loyalties.

2: What should I do to help me get over this?

Ace of water, This is now an opportunity in working on your own spiritual path and working on your own intuition, I will learn more in this respect then ploughing my time and energy with people where it is not needed ie the lovers.

3: What should I be grateful for in my life?

8 of earth Having the skills to work on my inner self, I have all the resources at hand, it is time to study or refresh on my skills that bring me pleasure.

4: What opportunities are available for me?

3 of fire. Taking time out and having some patience will bring rewards and abundance, I feel this is linking in with the last card on study.

5: How can I make the most of these opportunities?

10 of earth. By being grateful for all that I have and focus my time and energy on a happy home and marriage, and by just being here in the now and present.

Pandora likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 of Cups Tarot Spread   5 of Cups Tarot Spread Empty

Back to top Go down

5 of Cups Tarot Spread
Page 1 of 1