Tarot Overflow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarot Overflow

A Friendly Group For Learning Tarot And Oracle Cards.Closed Reading Exchanges. Tarot Challenges.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
❤❤❤Love February Tarot Challenge ❤❤❤ Now Open To Members.

Kipper Readings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Pandora

Kipper Readings Empty
PostSubject: Kipper Readings   Kipper Readings EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:28 pm

Fin de Siecle - Ciro Marchetti

I finally found my Kipper book! Yay!

Tried out this spread but noticed that Ciro Marchetti's deck has extra cards, which aren't in the Kipper book by Alexandre Musruck. I used the significator under the first card. I did this because the significator indicates what is past and what is future.

1. Where you are now: 20 House
2. What is out of your reach, what is on your mind, not yet materialised: 37 Poverty
3. What you already have, what you have achieved: 29 Imprisonment
4. What you should surrender, your past: 27 Unexpected Income
5. What you bring in, the future: 21 Family Room

The first card validated the reading for me with House, indicating home, property and ownership.

The second card with Poverty indicates my concern with the money situation.

The third card, Imprisonment, what I have achieved, indicates being isolated and everything at a standstill, there's no movement.

The fourth card, Unexpected Income, shows small amounts of money, but in the past next to House, it can indicate unexpected bills.

The fifth card, Family Room, for the future, indicates a smaller residence. Read in combination with House, it can indicate leaving a house or selling a house.

Overall an interesting reading. It indicates that money concerns are very much on my mind, unexpected bills taking a toll (first I had the sewing machine break down, then the mower, then the whipper snipper, then the chainsaw, and yesterday, the washing machine. None of which I can afford to have repaired at the present time).

I thought it was especially interesting with Living Room in the future position, which pretty much confirms what I am aiming for - to sell the house and buy something else, which will be smaller.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Kipper Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipper Readings   Kipper Readings EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:51 pm

Reading for the weekend

Mystical Kipper - Regula Elizabeth Fiechter

Grief and Adversity + Unexpected Money + Success in Love

Well. I have no idea. This appears the opposite to the Lenormand reading I did for the weekend. Maybe "Unexpected Money" isn't about money at all. It might pertain to business matters or a contract. Perhaps it indicates opposition regarding a contract will be resolved unexpectedly. Who knows. I'll have to wait and see how the weekend pans out.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Kipper Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipper Readings   Kipper Readings EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Pandora wrote:
Reading for the weekend

Mystical Kipper - Regula Elizabeth Fiechter

Grief and Adversity + Unexpected Money + Success in Love

Well. I have no idea. This appears the opposite to the Lenormand reading I did for the weekend. Maybe "Unexpected Money" isn't about money at all. It might pertain to business matters or a contract. Perhaps it indicates opposition regarding a contract will be resolved unexpectedly. Who knows. I'll have to wait and see how the weekend pans out.  

This pertained to Sunday. I was extremely stressed, when I received a small amount unexpectedly, which enabled me to pay a bill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kipper Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipper Readings   Kipper Readings Empty

Back to top Go down

Kipper Readings
Page 1 of 1